Programs & Services
Offered by VSWR
We offer a wide variety of services.
Support Services Include
Support for individuals affected by crime and tragic circumstance is victim-centred, culturally appropriate, and can include the following services:
- 24/7 on-scene crisis intervention
- Addressing immediate safety concerns
- Community support sessions
- Needs assessment
- Development of a personalized referral form or service plan
- Safety planning
- The provision of information
- Referrals to counselling and relevant community and government support services
- Enhanced support
- Follow up
If you need help, or have questions about Victim Services Waterloo Region, please contact us.